Sunday, May 23, 2010

GREEN SMOOTHIE LOVE: ENGLAND EDITION

This May I made the life changing decision to enroll in one of the most amazing, awe inspiring schools, The Institute for Integrative Nutrition. So I have been a little busy. I was thinking of sharing my experiences at IIN and blogging about what I learn, as I feel that the people teaching there and those that are in the program are among the most important people effecting society right now, considering the health crisis we are facing. This weekend we were taught by Dr. Andrew Weil, Joy Bauer, Barry Sears, AnnMarie Colbin and Patricia Moreno.



I've also been a little busy with a certain boy. Everyone meet Will.





Im going to visit him in England in a couple of weeks. Chrispricious will take you along for the ride. We are going to make a video on how to make a Chrispriciouslishious Green Smoothie so look out for that. Here is proof that you dont need an expensive blender to make an awesome green smoothie! Will is feeling the Green Smoothie Love. Even further expressed by his creative yard work today! Mc Elliot is our nickname for each other....a fusion of our last names.
xoxoxoChris



No comments:

Post a Comment