Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Bellydancing

DAY 12 (But really it is Day 43 including the Pre Challenge...maybe I will count those. yes actually I am.

DAY 43




I had a soul reading done by an amazing person Bente Hansen. She told me many things about my life and what I was going to do in the future. I always wonder about the future because right now I am not where I want to be. I think that is a hard thing to admit and it may sound sad but I don't think it is negative or counterproductive to be aware of certain facts. I think it means I am growing and evolving to be aware that I am not living up to my potential and desire more...much more for myself..and through this meeting with Bente some of my secret wishes were said out loud...by her not me...and it was scary and exhilarating and motivating and just WOW. She also does past life readings and told me that in my past life I lived in India. Therefore when Kimay (KO?) gave me a Bellydance DVD for Christmas I was like OH YEAH BABY I can totally rock this thing. So tonight I tried it for the first time and it is so fun it's crazy. These girls are gorgeous. In the video they are soft and voluptuous but it must be old because the pics on their website show them as super skinny and hard bodied. I like them old school better. Anyways it runs about 30 minutes and I was in a huge sweat. But I am terrible. I mean TERRIBLE. I should have taken into account that I was a MAN in that past life. AND a follower of Gandhi. After belly dancing I did a Core workout with the Exercise Ball. Kathy Smith is an evil woman but damn her workouts rock. The Ball workout is just a Bonus on this DVD. I HIGHLY recommend the other workouts on here as they are so good you won't be able to walk the next day. So this will be my Mondays from now on...workout videos. Fun, convenient and I don't have to shave my armpits. Tonight: Bellydanced, Core Ball Workout, Cleaned and lined Kitchen Cabinet, Washed Dishes, Steeped a Huge Jar of Oat Straw, Soaked Chickpeas for tomorrows Hummus, Prepared bag of old clothes for my friend to have, Altered a Forever 21 tshirt, Made a salad with a nuts balls amazing Thai Dressing from Linda in the Raw, Washed dishes again, Sewed button on a Versace ski coat I will be selling on my ebay next week, Bought Belly Dance Hip Belt.

No comments:

Post a Comment